Stay & Play® Wireless Fence for Stubborn Dogs
**Please note that this item ships in 5-7 days
Persistent pups shouldn’t miss out on outdoor fun. The PetSafe® Stay & Play® Wireless Fence for Stubborn Dogs keeps your determined dog safe in his yard without having to bury any wires or build a traditional fence.
This wireless fence creates a circular boundary around your yard that adjusts to fit up to 3/4-acre. Setup only takes 1-2 hours – just plug the transmitter into an indoor outlet and you’re good to go.
One perk of a wireless fence is that it’s a portable! If you and your best friend like to travel together, you can bring this portable fence wherever you go, just make sure there’s an outlet at your destination.
With this fence, you get 1 PetSafe® Stay & Play® Wireless Fence Receiver Collar for Stubborn Dogs which has a tone-only mode and 5 levels of adjustable static correction. The correction is adjustable based on how your high-energy pet during training.
In just 2 weeks of training, your dog will learn the new boundary. If your pet does ever leave the boundary area, he won’t be corrected when he comes back.
If you have more than 1 pet at home, just purchase additional receiver collars so all of your pets can safely play in the yard together. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Best for the most persistent pups
- No need to build a fence or bury wires
- Circular boundary adjusts to cover a 3/4-acre yard (5-105 ft in all directions)
- Sets up in 1-2 hours
- Portable for when you travel (outlet required)
- Includes 1 PetSafe® Stay & Play® Wireless Fence Receiver Collar for Stubborn Dogs
- Tone-only mode and 5 levels of adjustable static correction for hard-to-train dogs
- Purchase additional receiver collars for all of your pets
- For dogs 5 lb and up and who are 6 months and older
- Adjustable collar fits neck sizes 6-28 in
- Waterproof collar so your pet can safely play in puddles
- Receiver collar charges in 2-3 hours and each charge lasts 3 weeks
- Transmitter with power adaptor
- Waterproof receiver with adjustable collar
- Receiver charger
- PetSafe® rechargeable Li-ion battery; non replaceable
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool
- Short and long contact points for short or long-haired pets
- Contact point wrench
- Mounting bracket with hardware
- Product manual
- 1 year warranty
Call Customer Care for live help:229-977-2472 PUPS PATH OR PETSAFE 1-866-738-4379
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals