K&H Pet Products Thermo-Mod Dream Pod
- Simple, zippered assembly
- Durable exterior
- Interior made of soft Lycra®
- Multiple color choices
- Heated version includes small Pet Bed Warmer that uses only 4 watts
- Warranty: 1-year
- Measures 22" in diameter, perfect for cats and small dogs
With an innovative, modern design, the K&H Mod Dream Pod™ is unlike any other cat bed out there! Its generous proportions fit cats of all sizes. Getting in and out of the cozy cat bed is simple thanks to a large opening. A comfortable, washable polyfil pillow adds softness to the interior.
This modern cat bed zips together for simple assembly, comes in multiple colors, and has a rugged heavy denier nylon exterior. It also includes a 1-year warranty.
The Thermo-Mod Dream Pod adds a small K&H Pet Bed Warmer to provide a warm and comfortable resting place that any cat will enjoy.
Care & Instructions
Washing Instructions- Pillow
- Unplug and remove the internal Pet Bed Warmer (heated model only).
- Wash the pillow on the gentle cycle with cold water.
- Line dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
Washing Instructions- Shell
- The shell is hand washable.
- To hand wash, use a mild detergent, rinse thoroughly, and air dry. Please make sure to rinse extremely well as detergent can get trapped in the nylon fabric.
We put a great deal of thought into the design of our Mod products. You'll notice the zipper is installed backwards, which gives it a sleek look and prevents it from bulging or distracting from the overall design. While the zipper fit is tight, the Mod line is sure to impress everyone who sees it.
Here are a couple tips:
- The zipper should start in the back. Place the entry hole opening on the opposite side of where the zipper starts. This should allow you to align the zipper properly.
- To make things easier, please try zipping it by NOT using the zipper tab but rather holding the zipper directly and pulling it around the pod. This should improve your experience.
Testing Your Thermo-Mod Dream Pod
You can test the bed by placing a large pillow on top of it. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. DO NOT use an extension cord during this test.
The surface of the bed will be about 15°F above ambient air temperature until the pet lies on the bed. Then it will warm to about 102°F, which is the natural body temperature of dogs and cats.