Covid-19 Update Information
Pups’ Path Is happy to announce that we are able to continue to serve our communities across the country during this difficult time we all face. We will NOT be continuing any Mobile Unit Events until further notice. This is to protect the health and well being of both our fellow human friends and furry companions.
The following Operating Procedures Have Been Implemented To Continue To Serve Our Furry Friends and Their Human Counterparts To The Best Of Our Abilities During The Trials Of The Covid-19 Outbreak.
We are working hard with our suppliers and warehouses to continue to bring you the items you need. Many people have asked for everyday items they can not find in stores and for cleaning items. We are adding them to our store as they become available.
You may email us at anytime with questions regarding products, product availability, etc prior to placing your order. PLEASE work with us as we work with you! As some items may be “in stock” when you place your order, we may find that there are less quanititues than you ordered availa or none at all. We will do our best to contact you to offer you options of taking the avilable quantity and make any other adjustments we can that will help you obtain the product or another product that may possibly work if your item will not be restocked for a long period of time. Because of this, our Refund policy is being determined on a “case by case” situation in regards to any order. Orders created and cancelled for reason other than “stock out” will be subject to our regular cancelation policies.
CURRENT OPERATIONAL PROTOCOL
1. We will continue to provide all our online products to our customers while expanding our opportunities for customers to contact us via chat (either on the store or on our Facebook Page or via Instagram) 24 hours a day. Messages will be answered as quickly as possible. Customers may also email: email@example.com with any questions regarding shipping or stock of any product prior to ordering.
2. We will continually stay in contact with all warehouses to maintain quantities of in stock items and also of warehouses that may be subject to closure due to the outbreak.
3. Pups Path will continually follow a high level of risk assessment and extremely low personnel exposure at the worksite to ensure that any products shipped from their office facility location maintains a Covid-19 free environment.
4. Continual sanitation and screening of personnel will be conducted. Surgical Gloves, Masks, & Hand Sanitizer are all readily available.
5. Social Distancing of minimal 6 feet will be required and all deliveries will be mandated to remain outside of glass door. Deliveries will all be disinfected for additional security.
6. Hand washing will be mandated every few hours and hand surfaces to be wiped immediately when leaving or entering an area.
7. Ventilation has been increased by additional fans being used and directed to the outside while pulling fresh air in through unused work areas.
8. Non-essential work travel will be stopped. This does not include any emergency travel to assist the needs of pets and their human in an emergency situation.
9. Pups Path will keep all personnel at the OSHA Occupational Risk Pyramid For Covid-19 Level to: Lower Risk (Caution) We can do this as we will be able to maintain not require it contact with people known to be, or suspected of being infected with Covid-19 nor frequent contact with the general public.
7. Pups Path is working on expanding its capabilities to provide new unique clothing made in-house to be able to offer the specialty items our customers would like and to maintain product availability.