Babble Ball - Animal Sounds
Animal Sounds Babble Balls®
More than 20 different realistic animal sounds; lion, frogs, coyote howl, lots of birds, dog barking, pigs, rooster, lamb, elephant, cow, goat, a cat, and more. Comes in 3 sizes, and in the colors shown.
There’s no better way to appeal to your rascally rover’s animal instincts than with playful banter and animal sounds, and that’s exactly what the Babble Ball has to offer. Pet Qwerks Babble Balls are so sensitive that the air from your dog’s breath or even just the vibration of him walking by is enough to set the Babble Ball off, teasing your dog and demanding play time. Your canine companion will think this ball is ALIVE as it calls to him to chase, track and jump all around your home or yard. Plus, when your pup is done, the Babble Ball turns itself off until the next swat or chomp.
Made from high-impact ABS construction, Babble Balls can stand up to the toughest chewers, from your tiny teacup to your goliath Great Dane.
The Animal Sounds Babble Ball Series comes in 3 sizes as shown. Each Ball has more than 20 different realistic animal sounds; lion, frogs, coyote howl, lots of birds, dog barking, pigs, rooster, lamb, elephant, cow, goat, a cat, and more. Comes in 3 sizes and in the colors shown.
- ✓ When play is finished, the Babble Ball® turns off automatically and waits to be touched again.
- ✓ When activated, your dog will hear a variety of wisecracks — keeping playtime interesting and unique every time.
- ✓ Keep your dogs occupied and entertained for hours on end. The physical workouts provide all the benefits of healthy exercise.
- ✓ The Babble Balls have opened new worlds for pets that are blind or have poor eyesight, too. Pets with separation anxiety or that are chronically bored have perked up remarkably.
- ✓ Replaceable batteries make it easy for you to keep the fun going.
Simple Ways to Keep your Dog Busy & Entertained for Hours
All dog's personalities, reactions and behaviors are different; sometimes unexpected. No dog toy is truly indestructible. It is important that all dogs be closely supervised when new toys are introduced and removed if behavior is destructive and unsafe.