Bark N Boo Rules
1. All Entries Must Be Submitted By Sunday October 31 at 11:59 pm EST
2. Only 1 Submission Per Pet Is Accepted. Owners with more than 1 pet may submit each pet individually or as a group but not both.
3. To enter, a contestant must provide a picture or video of a pet. The picture must incorporate the Halloween Holiday in it. To be included in the competition, the post must include BOTH the hashtags of: #barknboo and @pupspath
4. Entries may also be submitted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org (these entries will be shared on social media and any submissions via email are automatic consent for Pups Path to use the photos in the contest and for promotional purposes)
5. Only 1 grand prize winner will be chosen. The winner of the BARK n BOO will be contacted on the social media platform that they posted their winning entry on and will be given 72 hours to respond. It will be Pups Path’s discretion after a non-response of 72 hours to either award the prize to a new winner, divide the prize between 2nd and 3rd place or to eliminate the prize altogether.
6. Prizes are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of Pups Path, LLC
7. Only 1 Grand Prize winner will be chosen.
8. Judging and judges will be at the sole discretion of Pups Path, LLC
9. The winner will be announced on Sunday November 7, 2021 on Pups Path’s website at: https://www.pupspath.com and on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook ( @PupsPath)
10. Pictures and videos submitted (by any means) automatically release the right for Pups Path dba EZ Pet Care Solutions to use the submitted entries in ads, social media, and in-store media and in any other promotional event.
11 Any submission missing the hashtags @pupspath &/or #barknboo will NOT qualify.